Time is Money - Process Time Management Made in Germany
Sustainable process improvements often require a professional process time management. The German industry association REFA has been developing German best-practice industrial engineering methods for nearly 100 years now, comprising methods for time studies, pre-determined motion time standards (PMTS), contingency allowance management systems, activity samplings, and much more.
My trainings cover the following core methods in English, German, and Chinese:
- Process time categories, standard time definitions and formulas according to the German REFA association
- Professional time studies
- Management of contingency allowances
- Estimating allowances and increasing productivity by activity sampling
- Social competency workshop
- Group work
- Multi-machine work
- Reducing machine change-over and setup times
- Estimating process times for new jobs
- Standard data management
- Pre-determined motion time standards (MTM-1, UAS, etc.)
- Industrial cost management
- Wage and salary structures
The trainings can be customised to your needs according to above-mentioned contents.
Location: On your premises in the People’s Republic of China or in countries nearby; upon request also online.
Fees: Please contact me to obtain an individual offer.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me: